A hosting service is a process where the host will put a website online. For example, the website is about selling toys and in order for the people to see the site, they need a host to get it online. That way, people can go to it, take a look at the toys and possibly make some purchases on it. Hosting services have their prices up for people to see but one other thing is that they can implement reseller hosting plans.
you need to know about reseller hosting
- Think about this as the person or company giving out the hosting services as a means of service to other companies. Basically, the sites that they are hosting can act like retailers to introduce other people to use their service.
- This is a good connection for businesses that offer web design and online services. You can make a website for people and the next step that they would do is to find a hosting service to get the site up and running. Host4geeks.com offers some in-depth insights on Managed SSD Vps.
- Now that you’re a reseller of hosting, you can pretty much offer the service on your own. You may need to pay or just promote the original host but at the same time, everybody benefits from it.
- It is now your job to continue the hosting service and in turn, you will communicate with the original hosts for any updates and changes to the plans or whatnot.
a few things to consider
- A reseller hosting process can be very
convenient for the people offering the service in the first place. They don’t
need to promote their services because the resellers will do their part as
- It also helps when you as the hosting provider
will also do your part in promoting your business mixing it with the resellers.
into reseller hosting isn’t such a bad idea especially when you use the service